This job posting is no longer active
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have day-to-day responsibility for the UEFA business. This involves liaising directly with the client, as well as various departments inside and outside the agency to ensure that the client brief is met on time and on budget.
The account team’s role is to protect and maximise the profitability of projects, managing the client and the approvals process efficiently, while delivering the highest quality editorial product to meet the client’s brief.
In order to deliver editorial products that work effectively for the client, you will need to become knowledgeable of their business and the sector in which they operate. You will need to keep abreast of their business issues and those of their competitors, keeping up-to-date with marketing trends in the sector.
You will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, extremely well organised with attention to detail, and able to think on your feet and problem solve. Working as part of a team, you must be a strong communicator, forming strong relationships with your peers and clients. Specifically;
· Regular liaison with team to ensure projects are on brief, schedule and budget, via weekly (or where necessary) publisher meetings
· Understand and ensure implementation of social media schedule and strategy, using HN digital expertise where necessary
· Brief digital team for quotes and schedules (where necessary)
· Liaise with relevant external digital-magazine companies to deliver digital editions of all relevant publications
· Financial management
· Costing projects
· Invoicing clients
· Completing publisher’s statements for each completed project
· Close management of contribs budgets
· Allocation and close management of circ. promotion budget
· Manage subscriptions marketing, including subscriptions promo budget
· Manage UK and overseas newsstand via Frontline, including CTM promotions budget
· Work closely with the licensing team to manage licensees
· Look to grow new/incremental business from your clients where possible. This will involve working with the Account Director to
· Develop existing and new relationships within client organisations
· Arrange introduction meetings with key decision makers
· Present commercial and creative proposals
In addition, where required, you may be called upon to play a role in developing proposals for potential clients, working with the New Business Team.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below