The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading a team of IA, visual designers and developers through concept stage, design and development. They are accountable for the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget, while exceeding client expectations. Your job will also include being manager to another project manager.
- To deliver projects to schedule and to budget. Manage the project scope, budget, timeline and risks
- Assign, monitor and guide workflow and tasks; set daily, weekly, and long-term project goals and report status
- Partner with Company executive management and account management to identify new opportunities and build relationships
- Work within an enthusiastic team to further refine our project management philosophies, capabilities, processes and tools
- Provide strategic direction to project teams well as tactically handle the day to day project operations and communications
- Act as the main point of contact between Company and clients, setting expectations and facilitating clear and open lines of communication.
- To be both internal and client facing to multiple groups of stakeholders across multiple sites
- Manage several full-service projects simultaneously, across multiple clients
- Manage a number of complex project workstreams.
- Communicating clearly between account managers/directors, senior staff, delivery teams and project stakeholders to ensure no misunderstandings.
- Provide leadership that encourages team enthusiasm and innovation
- Have a proven track record in producing and managing project documentation
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and requirements in both technical language and in plain English
- Using initiative in a project is key and the successful candidate should be able to work on own with little supervision
- Work with new business and the account teams to grow Haymarket Network's business.
- Be line manager to a mid-level PM with possible additional staff in the future.
- The job requires a highly organised person that works well under pressure, has a great eye for detail and can work closely with our hardworking team.
- At least 5 years experience in Online - Project Management with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Understanding of how the web works and the full lifecycle of websites build and management
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, including meeting, workshop facilitation experience and documentation.
- Ability to independently identify and resolve project issues
- Working with teams on multiple sites and building consensus with multiple groups of stakeholders is critical
- Strong technical knowledge and a great interest in the future of the web.
- Agile experience is desirable, but relevant experience is critical
- Experience of JIRA as a project tracking tool.
- A good working knowledge of the process of scoping and developing bespoke Content Management -Solutions.
- Experience working in an agency environment
Other benefits include a company phone, 25 days holiday per annum (increasing by 1 day each year up to a maximum of 30 days), pension scheme, life assurance, discount on Haymarket publications and entrance to Haymarket shows, events and exhibitions, eye care and childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below