This job posting is no longer active
A fantastic opportunity has become available within Haymarket’s Consumer Electronics division, on What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision’s print and online products, work across a client direct patch contributing over £300,000 per year to one of Haymarket’s biggest titles and with huge potential for growth.
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision has firmly positioned itself within the Home Entertainment industry as the ultimate authority on what kit to buy. Whathifi.com boasts over 1 million unique users and 10 million page impressions per month and our print title has an ABC of 40,972.
The role will require the ideal candidate to account manage approximately 100 core clients, advising them on the many different opportunities the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision portfolio has to offer, spanning across Print, Online and Creative Solutions, to maximise revenues generated from their patch.
They will also be expected to assist the Sales Manager in the day to day running of the team and product.
The right applicant will be able to provide evidence of:
· Both Online and Print Sales Experience is preferred
· Ability to receive and respond to the briefs effectively from clients
· Proactively create new sales opportunities for the brand as a whole and for individual clients
· Experience in face to face selling and presenting to clients
· Excellent communication skills
· A confident closer and strong negotiator
· Ability to self motivate
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to work on their own initiative
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times
· Excellent personal standards
· Confident when speaking to clients and to other members of the team
· Prepared to think outside the box and embrace new ideas
· Good eye for detail
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below