A motivated individual is required to jointhe ad operations team to manage online advertising campaigns across aportfolio of consumer websites supporting sales teams throughout the pitching process right through to delivery of the campaigns. Also, to understand and interpret the websites' inventory, producing internal reporting/analytics and supporting the sales teams and campaign managers achieve the optimum sell through and delivery rates. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing online team and to progress your career in the online ad operations industry.
- To ensure full delivery of booked advertising campaigns and to support the online sales team reach sales targets
- To provide insight and analysis into inventory availability across Haymarket’s websites and assist Haymarket achieve the maximum sell through rate.
- Recommend distribution and allocation of ad inventory to meet existing and anticipated commitments to advertisers
- To provide insight and analysis into user behaviour across Haymarket’s websites and interpret for aiding sales pitches and campaign delivery
- Manage and monitor online ad campaigns using DFP, Dashboard and Internal Campaign Manager spreadsheets
- Optimisation of campaigns to improve performance and to obtain additional revenue
- Highlight problem campaigns and recommend delivery solutions
- Ensure full delivery of booked impressions and revenue
- Work with internal teams including CreativeSolutions, Editorial and Business Development and 3rd parties to planand deliver complex campaigns
- Support Campaign Management and Sales teams with reports and analysis for campaign delivery and pitches
- Seek and analyse 3rd party stats for each campaign to compare stats and solve discrepancies
- Provide campaign reports including ad hoc, weekly, monthly and end of campaign
- Provide monthly analysis of site/campaign delivery, sell through rates, user behaviour, identifying trends and presenting information in a sales friendly manner
- Be an expert on Google Analytics and DFP reporting
- Attend and participate in Team Meetings
- Coordinate weekly 1-1 with Traffic Managerand Sales Account Managers
- Attend ad hoc meetings across Ad Ops, other internal teams and company meetings
- Respond timely to any regular or ad hoc tasksset my senior management
- Be able to assist the Ad Ops team by coveringroles and duties when required
- Share knowledge with other team members
- Keep abreast of online industry developments
- Experience of DFP or other adserving technology
- Experience of Google Analytics or other website analytics tool
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and client management skills
- Ability to prioritise and delegate workload to meet deadlines and SLA's
- Must be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- An analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below!