Haymarket Media Group has the world’s leading content across targeted niche areas in both consumer and business titles.
Our content is derived from award winning editors who work on our global brands. These global brands cover audiences across many targeted sectors in the consumer and business marketplace. Subjects include motoring, gadgets, football, marketing, pr, music, the environment, travel and leisure and much more.
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibility is to grow syndication revenues across both our Consumer and Business Media divisions.
The job and its responsibilities will develop and evolve to meet the demands of the department’s targets and objectives.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Lead the initiative to develop significant syndication revenue growth in the UK and overseas selling Haymarket’s content in the UK and overseas.
- Deal with syndication enquiries within 24 hours of contact from prospects.
- Ensure that all images, text or illustrations are sold with the details being agreed in advance by the rights holder.
- Manage the syndication sales order process, ensuring invoices are raised and paid in a timely fashion.
- Supply forecasts and budgets for syndication revenues.
- Negotiate, draft and have syndication contracts signed for monthly / long term agreements.
- Attend UK meetings and events as required and approved.
- Overseas travel: visit companies on an as required and approved basis.
- Manage the database and e-mail systems to track our client relationship activity as necessary.
- Build and develop relationships with licensees and overseas Haymarket offices as a significant Haymarket contact.
- Renew existing syndication contracts, negotiating revised terms where necessary.
- Contribute to credit control activities on a daily basis. Monitor credit control reports and provide monthly action plans. Agree and manage client payment plans.
- Organisation of comprehensive induction programmes and incoming partner visits in conjunction with editorial, publishing and advertising teams. This includes hosting partners at award ceremonies & other events.
- Circulate content plans to partners. Check content delivery operates smoothly.
Report to the Head of Licensing Development (Europe, Americas,South Africa).
Submit weekly reports showing activity and issues on syndication accounts while detailing revenue, costs and other significant information.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’button below