This job posting is no longer active
Classified Sales Executive – Gramophone Magazine
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic classified sales person. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing our advertising revenues from the classified database and tasked with seeking new business. The main focus of this role will be client direct and telephone based, there will be a small element of agency contact.
Gramophone is the oldest most respected classical music magazine established in 1923.
The ideal candidate will be a natural salesperson, confident at presenting with a balanced and outgoing personality. You will need to be persuasive with a consultative approach to sales. We are looking for someone that can close.
You will need to be organised and self motivated with the determination to win!
In return for your hard work, we will equip you with the skills and support to excel in this role and take your career in media sales to the next level.
The key responsibilities include:
• Strengthening our relationships with the current database
• New Business
• Building a strategy to re-inform this market of the power of Gramophone and CFM
• Using your creative flair to design and deliver new and exciting ways to generate revenues from your market
• Attending a number of events and shows pertinent to the classic music market
• Ownership of flat plan
• Utilising the FutureProof system as a tool and sales record, completing business reports for the section, sales ledgers, liaising with production, publishing and editorial
How To Apply
<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o /-->Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below