This job posting is no longer active
As an Ad Director for Motoring Central,
- You will be responsible for maximising profitable busines revenues across all media platforms, both personally and via your sales team.
- You will plan and execute sales strategies to deliver sustainable commercial returns from the client base
- You will develop and re-inforce 'best practise' sales principles across your sales teams in conjunction with other Ad Directors. You will be responsible for creating a structure that delivers a consistent approach to sales activites, KPI's, performance measurement and reward.
- As an Ad Director for some of the biggest brands in Haymarket, you will help lead the commercial digital strategies for the group.
In order to carry out the above duties, we are looking for the below skills and experience:
- Proven sales ability and experience in delivering robust and profitable sales solutions to clients in both print and digital.
- A passion for digital media and considerable experience in this field.
- Proven experience in man/team management, including successfully developing, motivating and targeting staff and teams.
- Demonstrable senior sales experience with clients/agencies.
- A personal network of key decision makers within the West End.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering sales/business plans - you must be able to demonstrate this against budgets, business plans and market share performance.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below