Withinthe Maintenance Assistant/Handyman role you will be working within a team carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks across Haymarket’s UK group properties. As this is a small team working over a diverse property portfolio a flexible approach is required as you will often be called to carry out or support works that are outside your core discipline.
- To undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on building fabric systems, drainage, mechanical and plumbing systems and electrical installations.
- To respond to Helpdesk requests, providing a professional and timely service.
- To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines.
- To carryout fault finding on Plant Room equipment, and have good knowledge of Plant Room installations.
Skills& Background Required
- Full UK driving licence
- Recognised professional qualification
- Proven building maintenance experience within an office environment
- Must be presentable and reliable
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below