Brand/Title Description Job Purpose:
The support analyst role exists to provide 2nd line Support to Haymarket’s user community. The jobholder will also be responsible for the resolution of incidents across Hammersmith/Teddington sites.Dimensions:
• Responsible for ensuring a high quality of service in line with agreed service level.
• Resolution of support incidents across Hammersmith/Teddington sites.
• Resolution of technical incidents or requests.Principal Accountabilities:
• Ability to meet service level and business driven deadlines.
• Perform the job with a flexible and “can do” attitude, demonstrating an understanding of business priorities and urgencies.
• Ensuring excellent and professional communication to the business.
• Ability to keep up on new and existing technologies relevant to Haymarket.
• Is punctual, positive, organised and self-motivated.
• Has exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
• Takes pressure in their stride and produces excellent results.
• Takes a calm, focused, considered and analytical approach to problem situations.
Experience and qualifications
No formal qualifications are necessary, but the following areas of competence must be demonstrated:
• Windows XP / 7
• Macintosh OSX 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
• MS Outlook 2003 / 07
• MS Office 2003 / 07 /10
• Adobe CS4
• Experience of setting up network & local printers.
• Good experience of Internet browser software.
• Experience of providing support via remote control applications.
• Understanding the concepts of networking in a structured cable environment.
• Experience / good understanding of Desktop publishing applications.
• Exposure to the ITIL best practice methodology.
• Experience working in an IT support environment.
• To provide a high level of service to the business in a deadline driven environment and work to agreed service level.
• Maintain effective level of technical competence by participation in educational programmes and self-guided reading as appropriate.
• Maintain relationships with fellow IT staff, taking part in team and departmental meetings.
• Take part in team and departmental training sessions both informal and formal.
• Maintain a good relationship with user community.
Departmental policies and procedures
• Strictly adhere to all general procedures including change control and crisis management.
The job holder reports to the Senior IT Support Team Leader.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below