This job posting is no longer active
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media and serves a broad spread of markets, including digital, PR, horticulture, youth & children’s work, healthcare, print, environmental, motoring, leisure, formula 1, football and consumer electronics.
Since Haymarket was founded half a century ago, we have always prided ourselves on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of our products and our people.
The role will involve the following:
• Selling to large international key accounts across a wide portfolio including print, online, sponsorship, and lead generation
• Identify and build relationships with new clients
• Assist in launching new products and revenue streams
• Act as a ‘mentor’ to junior staff offering advice when required
• Assist in flat planning, forecasting
• Devise and implement a sales strategy for your client base
• Minimum 2 years experience selling display advertising to key accounts
• Experience in selling internationally
• A proven track record in selling online display and creative solutions
• Ability to gain a quick understanding of the wind power market
• Effective weekly forecasting of client base
• Experience in project management
The client base is international and will involve international travel to visit new and existing clients and international global wind power conferences around the world.
HOW TO APPLY
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below!