This job posting is no longer active
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join The Third Sector Display / Research team.
The right applicant will be able to provide evidence of:
• Experience of working in a comparable role which includes account management and face to face sales
• Ability to work across a wide portfolio selling a wide range of products including print display, online solutions, conference sponsorship, awards sponsorship and online events
• Ability to manage and grow existing accounts as well developing new business opportunities
• Outstanding personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Consultative sales approach both over the phone and face to face
• Sound understanding of selling a varied digital offering
• Strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
• The ability to work as part of a team as well as be able to self-motivate when under pressure
• Willingness to learn and develop new idea
• Positive and enthusiastic with ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to take constructive criticism, and to apply it
• Disciplined, hard working and prepared to go the extra mile
• A strong, supportive team player who has a healthy sense of competition
• Mature, flexible, professional
• Excellent personal standards, including time keeping and appearance
• Able to communicate with your managers and other team members in all circumstances.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has excellent sales skills but is also interested in the bigger picture of running and developing a business.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below