Haymarket Business Media publishes over 50 business titles, together with associated websites, print and online Directories and information services from four main centres: London, New York, Germany and Hong Kong.
This role within the subscription and circulation team is to provide support to Marketing Manager’s and Execs for digital and direct marketing initiatives across all titles
The role is office based and the person will work closely with the marketing managers to ensure smooth running of their marketing activity from set up, through to reporting.
- Admin/Support Process invoices and code for sign off (including multi Split invoice)
- Running Marketing Reports from the fulfilment bureau (DSB) and updating of Marketing Plans
- Managing invoice processing and updating marketing promotion spend sheets
- Set up of promotion codes in fulfilment system
- Running DSB/E-commerce reports
- Updating copy and images in CMS/E-commerce
- Set up new codes/offers in CMS/E-commerce platform
- Sourcing and setting up free gifts
- Co-ordinate Shows/Exhibitions agenda across all titles and organise updating of marketing material
- Background competitor research
- Marketing support for Controlled circulation communications
- Gain understanding of the subscription lifecycle and therefore how the fulfilment bureau operates.
- Liaise with the Haymarket Customer Service team led by Debbie Jenner to ensure communications with the bureau are relevant and timely
- Ad-hoc departmental projects
- Liaising and working with other operations teams as and when required
Knowledge & Experience
- Ideally an understanding of tools and techniques used in integrated marketing communications.
- Ideally experience of working in a marketing support role
Skills & Personal Competencies
- Numeric, detail-focused and results-driven
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude, willing to learn and adopt new ideas
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Lateral thinker and creative problem-solver
- Excellent at managing time, prioritising workload and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Proof reading skills
- An eye for detail
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below