This job posting is no longer active
Haymarket Media Inc, a global media company, is seeking an IT System Support position to support our growing US operation. The candidate should be happy to support our end user base and capable of supporting our network and server environment. The candidate should be comfortable in a customer-facing role, highly organized, detail-oriented, and experienced at working to tight deadlines.
This role reports to the IT Manager and is based in our New York City office.
• Responsible for end user support of Haymarket’s 275 US based employees
• Responsible for ensuring a high quality of service in line with agreed service level.
• Resolution of support and technical incidents and requests across Haymarket US sites. Travel to our Montvale NJ office will be required several times each month,
• Ability to meet service level and business driven deadlines.
• Perform the job with a flexible and “can do” attitude, demonstrating an understanding of business priorities and urgencies.
• Ensures excellent and professional communication to the business.
• Ability to keep up on new and existing technologies relevant to Haymarket.
• Is punctual, positive, organized and self-motivated.
• Demonstrates exceptional inter-personal and communication skills.
• Takes pressure in their stride and produces excellent results.
• Takes a calm, focused, considered and analytical approach to problem situations.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 4+ Years of System admin and support in Windows 2008/2003 Server environment with Active Directory, VMWare VSphere (4/5) and Windows7 WinXP Mac OSX Desktop environments
• Email admin in MS Exchange / Outlook / OWA Environment/ Postini /Google Apps
• Support for mobile technology including iPad and iPhone support
• Support using Remote Admin, Software Deployment and Reporting Tools LANDesk or other, VNC, Remote Desktop
• Support for Mobile Workforce Laptops and Watchguard or other VPN
• Windows 2008 /2003 /Active Directory, Backup Exec or other backup, SCEP 2012 or other AV, Ghost or other Imaging, Win7 Imaging, Adobe CS Suite,
• Font management, MS Office Professional Suite 2003/2007/2010, HP Printers, Citrix support, Canon copiers, Dell Server and Desktop Hardware, HP VOIP Procurve Switches, Mac Imaging
• Support for VOIP Mitel Phone System and Switches
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below