This job posting is no longer active
Haymarket is a dynamic specialist media and information company that prides itself on its audience and client understanding. We are international in location and thinking (you'll find us in the USA, UK, Hong Kong, India, Germany and Australia, and we license our brands in 33 countries). We have consumer, business and customer divisions, and we are a major organiser of exhibitions and live events.
Our audiences and clients are incredibly diverse - from medical professionals in the USA and UK, to football fans in 27 territories, to India car buyers looking for sound, expert advice.
That expertise and diversity makes Haymarket a great place to work: it's constantly challenging, and you will be surrounded by people who want the best result for our users.
It also makes Haymarket a great partner to work with; we understand specialist audience needs, and have a proven track record of helping to define a strategy that works.
Reporting to the Medical Digital Product Manager, this position would be responsible for marketing efforts for the medical division’s websites, apps and other products.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote websites and other digital products.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Develop audience engagement initiatives using social media platforms to promote brand awareness.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Develop strategic plan around on-line marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media web sites.
- Develop and implement strategy for link development program
- Generate promotional contest ideas using gamification strategies.
- BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field
- Deep knowledge and interest in SEO, SEM, blogs, and business analytics
- 2+ years of internet marketing experience preferred
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Knowledge of medical industry a plus
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
Pease send cover letter including salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org