This job posting is no longer active
This role would suit either a current Account Manager or talented Senior Sales Executive able to demonstrate the skills below. For the right person, we would be willing to take on a candidate as a Senior Sales Executive, with the view to developing them into an Account Manager in the role.
This is a hugely significant role to the Third Sector brand, and therefore to the larger Recruitment division. You will be aiming to constantly grow your network of relevant contacts in each organisation, and you will be responsible for strategically growing revenues and market share across each of your accounts. Subject to support from your sales manager, you will be fully involved in the sales planning, reporting, and forecasting process.
In essence you will be a champion of the key accounts group, taking total responsibility for getting under the skin of our market, and bringing your own flair and energy to this hugely exciting role.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the skills below:
• You will be a proven sales person, with a track record of managing effective account growth;
• You lead by example, demonstrating a high level of output and work ethic, inspiring junior colleagues;
• You will demonstrate the ability to sell creative print / online advertising solutions (e.g. content site MPUs, leaderboards, sponsorship, or other commercial solutions)
• You will demonstrate an ability to get under the skin of a market, enhancing the sophistication of your sell;
• You will be extremely comfortable selling in a face-to-face environment, and will have demonstrated strong presenting skills;
• You will have excellent standards of written and verbal communication – in proposals, on the phone, and in meetings – which reflect creditably on the brand;
• You will have excellent time management skills;
• You will have a positive, can-do attitude – vital to our team dynamic and to successfully reaching our sales plan objectives.
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below!
How To Apply