This job posting is no longer active
Haymarket Conferences is renowned for producing quality events featuring high-level speakers. Marrying the editorial integrity of Haymarket's publishing expertise to the fresh research, innovation and experience of the conferences department means that Haymarket Conferences can create truly unparalleled marketing opportunities and boasts some of the highest attendance figures in the industry.
As an experienced conference producer you will be responsible for developing a portfolio of conferences and managed events by conducting in-depth research with senior industry executives to identify content, develop programmes and work closely with the cross-functional team. Our products stand out in a competitive market and we are looking for candidates who will do the same.
This role would suit a conference producer looking to move to a brand-led commercial portfolio or looking to move away from a purely commercial conference company.
• Experience producing commercial conferences (min 18 months)
• Track record in maximising profitability of events
• Ability to demonstrate excellent research skills with a commercial focus
• Experience in a publishing company is a bonus but not essential
• Experience of Stage 2 events a plus
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Strong telephone manner and ability to speak face-to-face with senior executives in the market
• Ability to multi-task on many different projects, whilst remaining highly-organised
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong copywriting ability
• Excellent organisational skills and time assessment
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and working under pressure
• Outstanding attention to detail and going the extra mile
• Enthusiastic, with a professional and “can-do” attitude
• Fast learner
• Self-motivated; able to work on own initiative
• A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues
• Trustworthy and discreet with sensitive commercial information
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community. If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below.