This job posting is no longer active
Haymarket’s Creative Solutions department works across market-leading consumer media brands such as Stuff, WhatHiFi? Sound&Vision, Autocar, FourFourTwo and Autosport. The department specialises in producing bespoke, innovative solutions allowing brands to engage with our influential audiences. Our in-house creative team allow us to deliver campaigns across print, digital, iPad and events and enable us to leverage first class design, videography, photography and editorial resources.
The Creative Solutions team is a dynamic and vibrant environment, where innovative thinking is encouraged and going the extra mile will get you noticed. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic media sales person who would be excited about pitching multi-platform, bespoke projects to clients and agencies.
Working within the Creative Solutions team and reporting to the head of Creative Solutions you will be responsible for developing and maintaining revenue from designated clients (mainly within the Consumer Electronics Sector and offering support and ideas to the Stuff and What HiFi? Sound & Vision agency sales teams on creative opportunities. Developing your market knowledge and a healthy relationship with relevant editorial and publishing teams will be crucial to your success in this role.
Person Specification • Print and online advertising sales experience preferable
• Experience in face to face sales with senior marketing contacts.
• Proven track record in working to targets.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering creative solutions to clients’ marketing briefs.
• Proactive attitude with a proven ability to work to a high standard with a high degree of self-motivation as well as being a team player.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Strengthen our relationships with key clients and agencies and educate them on Haymarket Creative Solutions capabilities and brand developments across Haymarket Consumer Media.
• Use your creative flair and problem solving skills to conceptualise and deliver new and exciting ways to generate revenues from a broad range of clients.
• Assist in responding to specific creative briefs as well as being proactive and tenacious to pitch creative ideas whenever appropriate.
• Work with the Project Management team to develop ideas and ensure the successful delivery of our projects.
• Work with the Creative Solutions manager on budgeting and forecasting.
• Take a keen interest in developments within the Consumer Electronics marketplace and the latest trends/competitor within the media landscape.
• Attend key events and shows pertinent to market knowledge and relationships.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community. If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below.