This job posting is no longer active
MIMS is the essential monthly prescribing reference for general practice. Referred to by GPs more than 1.2 million times a month, MIMS is the most-read medical journal in the UK. The print title combines a directory of more than 3,000 drugs with prescribing notes, guideline summaries, comparison tables and visual aids. The website at mims.co.uk offers an enhanced version online and the MIMS app was launched in 2011, with more than 13,000 downloads to date.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Associate Editor.
You will work as part of a highly qualified, enthusiastic team of four editorial staff, producing content for the range of MIMS-branded products (both in print and online), and working with our dedicated medical education team on individual CME projects.
Reporting to the Editor, you will be expected to:
• Prepare/amend/review drug monographs for publication in MIMS and associated titles, using the bespoke MIMS Content Management System.
• Prepare and review content for the clinical and product update sections of MIMS.
• Prepare/edit/review and commission content for supplementary MIMS titles.
• Help develop and maintain online content.
• Produce email alerts and mailers for GPs.
• Help maintain and expand the MIMS brand by contributing to new developments and enhancements.
You will be a flexible team player with good time-management skills, who is committed to providing clear, concise and accurate information. An essential requirement for this post is a degree in pharmacy.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below.