This job posting is no longer active
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, Junior Project Manager to join the Project Office team within Haymarket Media Group. The teams focus is to work in partnership with the business providing corporate solutions that are fit for purpose.
The successful candidate will assist in the delivering of projects across all functional areas within Haymarket
The candidate will have a proven track record of managing projects across a wide range of technologies.
• Full Project Lifecycle Management:
• Requirements gathering
• Process Analysis
• Customer & Supplier Management
• Risk & Issue Management
• Change Control
• Quality & Budgetary Management
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels both verbally and in writing.
• Build trusted relationships with managers, developers, business sponsors and users at different levels within the organisation and third parties
• Complete projects fit for purpose, on time and on budget
• Critical path and contingency planning & management
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with internal project management methodology/practices (often in a virtual environment)
Qualifications and experience:
• 2 years’ in Project Manager roles
• History of delivering projects to time, costs & quality.
• Proven experience in gathering and documenting Business Requirements.
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Understanding of entire software delivery lifecycle and stakeholder relationship management.
• knowledge & experience of MS Project and Prince 2
• Ability to extract information required from stakeholders
• Solutions orientated
• Negotiation and consensus building skills – with developers, customers, etc.
• Ability to interact constructively with cross-functional team members.
• Well organised
• Clear communicator
• Capable of leading by example
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Assertive, but people-focused
• Continually open to new ideas
This role is a fixed term contract for circa 6 months, or dependant on the length of time the project takes and will be paying circa £30k - £40k for the work done.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below