This job posting is no longer active
We are looking for a dedicated, self motivated, Project Coordinator to join the Project Office team within Haymarket Media Group. The teams focus is to work in partnership with the business providing corporate solutions that are fit for purpose.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project administration across the HMG portfolio of programmes/projects.
The candidate will develop and maintain a hi-level of business and product knowledge that allows them to support the programme and project managers.
The candidate will thrive on attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
• Co-ordinate projects alongside the project manager to ensure they are completed within time scales, budget and to Business satisfaction.
• Schedule meetings
• Update project logs
• Producing meeting agendas minutes
• Attend daily review meetings to keep project manager informed of progress, highlighting potential issues and looking at resolutions.
• Updating and maintaining resource plans.
• Assist with resource forecasting and planning.
• Some understanding of PRINCE 2 and project management would be an advantage.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Co-operative and supportive team player.
• Pro-active and self-motivated; exceptional planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain accurate records on paper and electronically.
• Enthusiasm and resilience to work in a demanding project environment.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
This role is a fixed term contract for circa 6 months, or dependant on the length of time the project takes and will be paying circa £30k - £40k for the work done.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below