This job posting is no longer active
Haymarket Motoring is looking for an experienced, data driven sales manager to join our talented, dynamic and successful team.
The team is looking for someone that can capitalise on the new opportunities surrounding data that Haymarket Motoring products have been generating. The successful candidate will be a pioneer in data sales with the responsibility for leading and developing the Motoring brands business strategy in this ever growing area.
The core customer base is broad as you will be expected to deal with large dealer networks, manufacturers direct and agency groups with the key objective of selling data led campaigns (E.g. brochure request/test drives).
You will be proactive and able to work on your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of the wider team. This role requires you to be determined, resilient, driven to achieve and surpass targets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Work with internal management team to develop a sales plan by using data from in –market car buyers across Haymarket’s Motoring Portfolio.
• Produce accurate revenue forecasts, ensuring that they are managed and implemented.
• Lead the sales effort around data by driving to sell throughout the influencing chain at agency/client. Ultimate goal of selling directly to the Senior Executive and final decision maker(s).
• Lead, develop and negotiate trading relationships where applicable.
• Provide consultative support to agencies to understand business/marketing needs and formulate an ad sales solution.
• Yield management – ensure yields are set, implemented and met.
• Evolve best practices for selling, collaborating with marketing and product marketing to support the sales teams with research, market analysis, competitive benchmarking and collateral to enable growth.
• Work with key stakeholders to assist with the development all revenues surrounding lead generation.
• Experience with selling lead generation campaigns to senior agency and retail contacts.
• Proven network of contacts within the automotive sector.
• A good understanding of the commercial opportunities surrounding data.
• Campaign management and reporting experience.
• Ability to recommend improvements to digital products to drive additional data revenues.
• Very strong presenter and someone that can close.
• Will need to work closely with the retail and display teams.
Competencies for success:
• Dealing with ambiguity.
• Comfort around higher management.
• Drive for results.
• Decision quality.
• Managing and measuring work.
• Customer focus.
• Priority setting/Time management.
• Automotive knowledge/experience
• Data/Lead Generation experience.
How To Apply
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click the ‘Apply Here’ button below.