We’re looking for people to join our expanding team and are interested in a possible career in Sales. We will provide you with the tools and resources to do the job including training.
**NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
Who we are
Haymarket Media Group operates in 14 offices, across six countries, through more than 70 market-leading brands in print, digital and live media. Our mission is to be the best international specialist media and information company within our chosen markets
As a privately owned company we take pride in our values of creativity, expertise, dynamism, independence and integrity: these are the foundations of our business and they drive it forward. Together, these five values support and foster a culture of innovation and collaboration, reflected in our new, flexible open-plan work environment.
What Car? is the UK’s biggest car-buying brand and has been helping Britain’s car buyers make purchasing decisions for over 40 years. Our Tests are widely regarded as the most trusted source of new car advice.
PistonHeads is Europe’s largest online motoring community, boasting more than 1 million active members and over 125,000 cars for sale. The site also successfully take the online community offline, with a year packed full of reader meetings (PH Sunday Services), track activities, black-tie dinners, driving holidays and camping at racing events such as the Le Mans 24 hours.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work. Go to www.Haymarket.com for more.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for people to join our expanding team and are interested in a possible career in Sales. We will provide you with the tools and resources to do the job including training. We do not require any experience, we are looking for people who are confident on the phone, speak clearly and are persistent and tenacious.
You will report in to Karen Hodgson, Head of Customer Services, where you will be responsible for engaging car dealership customers with the What Car? product and ensuring we are providing a quick response to What Car? New Car Buying consumer enquiries.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
▪ Engaging with customer dealerships throughout the UK by telephone in relation to What Car? New Car Buying consumer enquiries
▪ Ensuring consumer new car enquiries (leads) are responded to within a specific timeframe
▪ Engaging with trade customers in relation to What Car? web platforms and ensuring customer profiles are up-to-date including updating changes of contact details
▪ Providing administration support to customers where necessary
▪ Providing administration support for sales’ colleagues for example, auditing of dealer data, inputting data, reports, assistance with customer problem resolution and engagement with our web platforms
▪ Some weekend working from home with compensatory time off in the week
▪ Undertake any other reasonable duties consistent with the post
• Excellent spoken English
• Confident and able to converse easily on the phone
• Good relationship building skills
• Good persuasion skills
• Negotiation skills
• Someone who faces challenges with a positivity and tenaciousness
• Flexible and adaptable
• High energy
• Stress tolerant
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
• Holiday from 25 days + Bank/Public Holidays
• Free tea/coffee making facilities
• A variety of breakout spaces with table tennis/X-Box One/Foosball
• Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
• Choice of work Dell Laptop – 13” or 15” for use during tenure
• A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
• Ride to Work scheme
• Interest free travel loans
• Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
• Health Cash Plan/Private Medical Insurance
• Voluntary benefits such as Childcare vouchers
• Lifestyle rewards and discounts
To apply, please submit a concise, up to date CV with a brief supporting statement that demonstrates how you meet the key requirements. No previous customer engagement experience is required.
This role will start over the Summer of 2018