Reporting to the Group Art Director, the Designer assists with designing and managing the creative responsibilities—digital and print promotional and editorial materials—for the myCME and Haymarket Medical Education (HME) brands.
Haymarket Media, Inc. is looking for a talented Designer to join our medical education division based in Paramus, NJ. We seek a creative individual who will bring enthusiasm and initiative to our educational and marketing efforts.
Reporting to the Group Art Director, the Designer assists with designing and managing the creative responsibilities—digital and print promotional and editorial materials—for the myCME and Haymarket Medical Education (HME) brands. Responsibilities include:
• Producing artwork for the myCME brand, including: email campaigns, website landing/ecommerce pages, sales materials, presentations, sell sheets, banner ads, social media images, and more
• Producing artwork for the HME team, including: website graphics, Google Slides/Powerpoint presentations, signage, flyers, emails, print ads, brochures, invitations, print monographs, meeting materials, and more
• Collaborating with team members in marketing, program management, production, medical affairs, and editorial to facilitate unified approaches to marketing design and execution
• Attending team briefings and kick-off meetings as necessary
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
A successful candidate will be expected to have:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in graphic design program or equivalent), with a minimum of 2+ years of visual design and execution experience in the publishing, advertising, or media industries; medical marketing experience is a plus
• Experience in digital design a must
• Experience with print formats and processes
• Extremely detailed and organized with excellent time-management skills
• The ability to multitask in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• A creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and collaborative spirit
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office programs (especially PowerPoint)
• Experience with and solid understanding of Google Slides and Docs
• Experience with and solid understanding of responsive web design, web content management systems, and user experience
Along with their resume, candidates should submit a link to a portfolio of their work, as well as salary requirements.
About myCME and Haymarket Medical Education:
myCME is a global website offering impactful, practice-changing continuing medical education to healthcare professionals in dozens of therapeutic areas, resulting in more than 300,000 certificates per year. Haymarket Medical Education (HME), an ACCME-accredited provider, produces top-quality, independent continuing education programs for physicians, physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs), pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals across multiple specialties. Together, myCME and HME have proven capabilities in clinical content development, instructional design, and distribution. To learn more about myCME and Haymarket Medical Education, visit www.mycme.com or www.haymarketmedicaleducation.com.
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for – we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.